- Mid-to late season, indet., regular leaf, large orange beautifully shaped beefsteaks, 10-16 oz, very good sweet taste.
- 1. Reimer Seeds
- 2. Julien Schmit, Nancy, France 09 / French collector Beatrice Guerch 07
- 3. Trudi Davidoff, NY 05
- 4. CV Hazzard's Greenhouse 11
Year grown: 2011*(1), 2013(3)
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant, good yield of 1-1.5 lb yellow fruit with red marbling, good sweet taste.
- Reimer Seeds / Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 98 / Beverly Dory of Cambridge, Iowa (IA DO B) 93 / Karen Pickett of Burlingame, Kansas (KS PI K) 87
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Grown commercially by greenhouse operator in southern Indiana named Mr. Ines back in the 1970-80s. A SSE member, G. Mr. McLaughlin of Indiana (IN MC G), obtained the seed from Mr. Ines' friend.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Hawaiian Pineapple - baby fruit. 2013-08-06.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Hawaiian Pineapple - ripe fruit. 2013-09-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Hawaiian Pineapple - ripe fruit. 2013-09-21.
Patty Brown, Ohio. Hawaiian Pineapple - ripe fruit. August 4, 2011. Posted with owner's permission.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Hawaiian Pineapple - sliced fruit. 2013-09-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Hawaiian Pineapple - sliced fruit. 2013-09-21.
You can buy Hawaiian Pineapple seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!