|Fruit type||slicer, paste|
- Indet., wispy regular leaf foliage. Medium to large pink plum shaped fruits, 4-14 oz. Juicy, with very good balanced flavor. Too juicy for a paste tomato, but it makes a nice slicer.
- 1. Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C) 09 / Reinhard Kraft, Neukirchen, Germany 08
- 2. Theodore Corbett of Reichenbach-Steegen, Germany (GERM CO T) 09 / Reinhard Kraft, Neukirchen, Germany 08
Year grown: 2015
- Reinhard Kraft, Neukirchen, Germany obtained the seed from the Josef Ceman Family of South Germany, who got the seeds in 1970 from East Germany (former German Democratic Republic), and has been growing it since then.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2009 Yearbook by Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C), who got the seeds from Reinhard Kraft, Neukirchen, Germany .
- Introduced commercially by Sand Hill Preservation Center in 2010.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ceman (2) - ripe fruit. 2015-08-14.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ceman (2) - sliced fruit. 2015-08-14.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Sand Hill Preservation Center||.||.|
|2011||Gleckler Seedmen - new
Sand Hill Preservation Center
|2010||Sand Hill Preservation Center - new||2||1|
You can buy Ceman seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!