|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage. Very large red beefsteaks, flattened, with some ruffled shoulders, 14-25 oz. Delicious full flavor.
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2015
- A variety from Natalia Khilenko's seed collection. The name means 'Brazilian Giant' in Russian.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
Russian name: Бразильский великан
- The name means 'Brazilian Giant' in Russian.
Description in Russian
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Brazilskiy Velikan - ripe fruit. 2015-08-07.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Brazilskiy Velikan - ripe fruit. 2015-08-18.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Brazilskiy Velikan - sliced fruit. 2015-08-18.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds = new||.||.|
You can buy Brazilskiy Velikan seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!