- Indet. potato leaf plants. Medium sized brown-black pear-shaped fruits, some shaped like a plum. 2-6 oz. (15 seeds / packet)
- Norbert R. Pikovsky, Johnstown, Pennsylvania (PA PI N2) 08 / Åke Truedsson of Klagshamn, Sweden (SWED TR A) 98
Year grown: 2015
- 85 days, indet., potato leaf plant with high yield of 4-8 oz red-black pear-shaped fruit, good flavor.
- Jeff Dawson of Napa, California (CA DA J2) 07
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Jeff Dawson of Napa, California (CA DA J2).
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Black Bell - ripe fruit. 2015-08-12.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Black Bell - sliced fruit. 2015-08-12.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Black Bell seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!