Earliana, North Dakota
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
|Earliana, North Dakota|
|Fruit shape||globe, oblate|
- Reselected from the original Earliana in the early part of the 20th century by a famed breeder Albert F. Yeager from North Dakota State University. Many of many of Mr. Yeager's introductions were released through the Oscar Will Seed Co. Foundation.
- Seed wes given to Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds by Todd Wertand Bryce Farnsworth, and originated with the NDSU breeding program.
- First commercially introduced by Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds in 2011.
- Sunnybrook Earliana, Burpee's
- Spark's Earliana
- Earliana Pennsylvania (PI 270181)
- Alice Roosevelt (possibly a renamed 'Earliana' )
- King of the Earlies (PI 636242, mentioned in seed catalogs at least 10 years earlier than Earliana. See also , )
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2013||Sand Hill Preservation Center||.||.|
|2012||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds - new||.||.|