From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
|Fruit color||bi-color, orange|
- Large vines need caging or staking, 75 days, good producer of 2 oz/2-inch diameter round orange spheres with rose pink centers, very attractive and with good flavor.
- John Wyncoll, Bolton, England (ENGL WY J)
Year: 1995, 1998, 2005
Location: Augusta, Michigan
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf plant with high yield of 2 oz orange fruit with pink centers, good flavor.
- Joe R. Cavanaugh of Delaware, New Jersey (NJ CA J) 99
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- We do not know the origin of this variety, please let us know if you have this information.
- No commercial sources for 2004 in the Garden Seed Inventory 6th edition, but it is available in 2007 from a few sources - at Two Wings Farm, at Sunshine Farm, at Marianna’s Heirloom Seeds and at Greta’s Organic Gardens. There may be other sources as well (try tomodori for possibilities).
- There is a similar named variety (Auriga) that from descriptions available elsewhere (small to medium sized fruits, orange but without pinkish interiors) it is not clear that this is the same variety despite the similarity of names. Some sources indicate that Aurega is known as Auriga in Eastern Germany, and it may be an orange selection from Aurega.
Jeff Fleming (MI FL J). Aurega. 2005
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2013||Two Wings Farm||.||.|
|2011||Two Wings Farm||5||0|
|2010||Two Wings Farm||2||.|
|2009||Two Wings Farm||4||.|
|2008||Two Wings Farm||4||.|