|Fruit shape||conical, long, slim|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||75,000|
- Small and slender red cayenne pepper, up to 3" long. Compact plants are 2' tall and produce loads of upward pointing peppers that grow in large clusters. Delicious and very hot, like many other cayenne peppers.
- Seed Savers Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa (IA SSE HF) 13 / CV Red
- It is a hot specialty pepper that originated in Japan. Also known as chilies Japones.
- The name refers to a dwarf tree.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1991 Yearbook by Don Van Dunk of Harlem, Georgia (GA VA D) and MI KR L.
- SSE PEPPER 330.
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Yatsafusa - ripe fruit. 2014-10-20.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
You can buy Yatsafusa seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!