Tee Mo Or
|Tee Mo Or|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. 8-13 oz red beefsteak fruits with very good balanced flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- M. Hahm-Hartmann, Germany 09
Year grown: 2014
- oblate, and a little bit ribbed
Year grown: 2011
Location: Quitzdorf am See, Germany
- 78 days, indet., regular leaf, excellent yield of 12-20 oz red fruit, excellent flavor, a favorite.
- Manfred Hartmann, Germany
Year grown: 2007
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- First introduced in the Seed Savers 2008 Yearbook by Michael Robert Gunn of pasadena, Texas (TX GU R), who obtained the seed from Manfred Hartmann of Germany.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Tee Mo Or - leaf. May 2011.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Tee Mo Or - flower. June 7, 2011.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Tee Mo Or - flower. June 18, 2011.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Tee Mo Or - baby fruit. 2014-06-16.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Tee Mo Or - green fruits. June 28, 2011.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Tee Mo Or - green fruit. July 10, 2011.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Tee Mo Or - sliced fruit. 2014-08-13.
Susan Anderson (TX AN S): Tee Mo Or. 2008.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Tee Mo Or seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!