|Fruit shape||round, oblate|
- Semi-determinate bushy plants with regular leaf foliage. Red smooth round and oblate fruits of medium size, very juicy, with very good balanced flavor. 4-8 oz. Early maturity.
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Barbara Morgenroth, NY
Year grown: 2015
- 70-80 days, indet. (Tatiana's note: This variety should be determinate), regular leaf, 4-8 oz red fruit. Good flavour. Few splits, no BER. Some fruit distortion. Heat held down the production. 6 lbs/plant.
- Barbara Morgenroth, NY
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- Developed by Belarusian Research Institute of Vegetable Gardening.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2008 Yearbook by Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A), who purchased seeds from a Belarusian commercial vendor.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Praleska - ripe fruit. 2015-07-31.
Dan and Val McMurray. Praleska. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Praleska - sliced fruit. 2015-07-20.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Praleska seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Semi-determinate bushy plants with regular leaf foliage. Red smooth round and oblate fruits of medium size, very juicy, with very good balanced flavor. 4-8 oz. Early maturity.|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||round + and oblate +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||det. +|
|History||* Developed by Belarusian Research Institu … * Developed by Belarusian Research Institute of Vegetable Gardening.
|Member code||B.C KO T + and B.C MC D +|
|Seed source||Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Barbara Morgenroth, NY|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2015 +|