|Fruit shape||round, flattened|
|Heat level||very mild|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0-500|
- Small round and flattened pods ripen from green to red and have ruffled shoulders. Very good sweet flavor, only with very mild spiciness. Plants are quite tall and very prolific. Very cute peppers, perfect for stuffing.
- Richard Nadeau of St-Pie-de-Guire, Quebec (QUE NA R) 12 / P. de Vienne
Year grown: 2014
- Moroccan pepper, from northwest Africa.
- Not listed by SSE members (as of 2013).
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mild Moroccan - ripe fruit. 2014-09-08.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
You can buy Mild Moroccan seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Small round and flattened pods ripen from green to red and have ruffled shoulders. Very good sweet flavor, only with very mild spiciness. Plants are quite tall and very prolific. Very cute peppers, perfect for stuffing.|
|Heat level||very mild +|
|History||* Moroccan pepper, from northwest Africa.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Pepper Classification||C. annuum +|
|Pepper fruit color||red +|
|Pepper fruit shape||round + and flattened +|
|Pepper fruit size||small +|
|Pepper type||paprika + and cheese +|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0-500 +|
|Seed source||Richard Nadeau of St-Pie-de-Guire, Quebec (QUE NA R) 12 / P. de Vienne|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2014 +|