Lillian Maciejewski's Poland Pink
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
|Lillian Maciejewski's Poland Pink|
- indet., regular leaf, medium sized pink slicers with few seeds and very good taste.
- 1. Kath Weidemoyer, Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania 12 / "michigander gardener" at Tomatoville forum
- 2. GERM CO T (Theodor Corbett, Germany)
Year grown: 2011 (#1)
- A family heirloom from an elderly woman, Lillian Maciejewski, who brought the seed with her from Poland to the USA when she was young.
- "blu_bastian" of Central Nebraska, a member of iDig forum, received the seed in 2008 from her elderly neighbor, Lillian Maciejewski, and shared it with another iDig member, "camochef", who named it Lillian Maciejewski's Poland Pink after the seed keeper.
- There is some controversy as to what the correct shape of this tomato should be - a blunt heart or oblate.