- Indet., potato leaf, very large pink fruits averaging 1 lb, meaty, excellent taste. Late season.
- The seeds offered in our 2014 seed catalog were raised by Heritage Tomato Seed , and we are so grateful to Steve McClaren for donating the seeds to us. (20 seeds / packet)
- 1. Kath Weidemoyer, Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania 12 / seed swap 2010
- 2. Heritage Tomato Seed 14 / Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds 13
Year grown: 2012, 2013*(2)
- Originated from Mr. Guker, a greenhouse owner in Matton, Illinois.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1986 (or earlier) Yearbook by Mr. McLaughlin of Indiana (IN MC G).
Dan and Val McMurray. Guker's Special - plants. 2009. (Uploaded with owner's permission.)
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Guker's Special - flower. 2012-06-27.
Dan and Val McMurray. Guker's Special - green fruit. 2009. (Uploaded with owner's permission.)
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Guker's Special - ripe fruit. 2012-10-22.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
Heritage Tomato Seed - new
You can buy Guker's Special seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!