|Variety type||created heirloom|
- Compact indet., about 5' tall plant, regular leaf, large slightly oblong green-when-ripe cherries borne in clusters of 8-9, turn yellowish green when ripe, excellent flavor when fully ripe, juicy and sweet. High yield. It has small seeds.
Year grown: 2006, 2015
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant with high yield of 1 oz green and yellow fruit, very good taste.
- CV Se2
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- A.Coirazza (Cologne)
Year grown: 2010
Location: Quitzdorf am See, Germany
- 80 days, indeterminate, regular leaf. Diminutive plant for me, small harvests of 1oz green fruit. Tasty, but did not fare well. 1.5lb/plant.
Year grown: 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Bred by Tom Wagner, US plant breeder from WA, who released it in 1978.
- A cross of several heirlooms (including Evergreen). Despite a common belief, there is no Yellow Pear in the parentage!
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Green Grape - flower. 2010.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - ripe fruit. 2015-07-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - ripe fruit. 2015-08-05.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - ripe fruit. 2015-08-18.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Green Grape - ripe fruit.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - sliced fruit. 2015-07-27.
Heritage Tomato Seed (CA MC M). Green Grape - sliced fruit. 2010.
You can buy Green Grape seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!