|Variety type||created heirloom|
- Compact indet., about 5' tall plant, regular leaf, large slightly oblong green-when-ripe cherries borne in clusters of 8-9, turn yellowish green when ripe, excellent flavor when fully ripe, juicy and sweet. High yield. It has small seeds.
Year grown: 2006, 2015
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant with high yield of 1 oz green and yellow fruit, very good taste.
- CV Se2
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- A.Coirazza (Cologne)
Year grown: 2010
Location: Quitzdorf am See, Germany
- 80 days, indeterminate, regular leaf. Diminutive plant for me, small harvests of 1oz green fruit. Tasty, but did not fare well. 1.5lb/plant.
Year grown: 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Bred by Tom Wagner, US plant breeder from WA, who released it in 1978.
- A cross of several heirlooms (including Evergreen). Despite a common belief, there is no Yellow Pear in the parentage!
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Green Grape - flower. 2010.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - ripe fruit. 2015-07-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - ripe fruit. 2015-08-05.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - ripe fruit. 2015-08-18.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Green Grape - ripe fruit.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Green Grape - sliced fruit. 2015-07-27.
Heritage Tomato Seed (CA MC M). Green Grape - sliced fruit. 2010.