Dwarf Bendigo Moon
|Dwarf Bendigo Moon|
|Growth habit||dwarf, indet.|
|Leaf type||regular, rugose|
|Fruit shape||plum, oval|
|Variety type||created heirloom, stabilized intentional cross|
- ***NEW 2017 Release from Dwarf Tomato Project***. OSSI-Pledged variety. Indet. dwarf (tree-type) plants with regular leaf rugose foliage. 1-2 oz oval white fruit cherry, with slightly pointed tip, high yield, excellent flavor. (12 seeds / packet)
- Craig LeHoullier of Raleigh, North Carolina (NC LE C) 18 / Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 18
Year grown: 2017*
- Developed in the 2005-2017 by the members of the Dwarf Tomato Project from the Snowy line.
- This variety is associated with the Open Source Seed Initiative (OSSI)
- The OSSI Pledge - " You have the freedom to use these OSSI seeds in any way you choose. In return, you pledge not to restrict others’ use of these seeds or their derivatives by patents, or other means, and to include this pledge with any transfer of these seeds or their derivatives." The seed packets that you share or sell should include this information.
- More information about the development of this cultivar can be found on the Dwarf Tomato Project website.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2018||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
The Sample Seed Shop - new
You can buy Dwarf Bendigo Moon seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!