|Fruit shape||round, flattened, fat|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0|
|Variety type||commercial heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Small golden orange cheese pepper with cute ruffled pods. Very crunchy and sweet. Delicious.
- Susan Oliverson, Preston, ID 12 / Gleckler Seedmen 11
Year grown: 2014
- 65 days. Very juicy and sweet orange pepper.
Year grown: 2009
Location: Nancy, France.
- Orange colored sweet pepper. Pumpkin-shaped.
- Michael Schäffner of Boxberg, Germany (GERM SC M) / Solana Seeds
Year grown: 2011
Location: Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Heirloom from Doe Hill, Highland County, Virginia
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
You can buy Doe Hill seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Small golden orange cheese pepper with cute ruffled pods. Very crunchy and sweet. Delicious.|
|Heat level||sweet +|
|History||* Heirloom from Doe Hill, Highland County, Virginia|
|Member code||B.C KO T +, FRAN SC J + and GERM SC M +|
|Pepper Classification||C. annuum +|
|Pepper fruit color||orange +|
|Pepper fruit shape||round +, flattened + and fat +|
|Pepper fruit size||medium +|
|Pepper type||cheese +|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0 +|
|Seed source||Susan Oliverson, Preston, ID 12 / Gleckler Seedmen 11|
|Variety type||commercial heirloom + and open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Gleckler Seedmen +, Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds + and Solana Seeds +|
|Year grown||2014 +|