Category:MD WO K
Kathy Wolfe's Home Page
Garden location: Mount Rainier, Maryland, USA.
Heading into my second year of gardening in 2013 and jumping in with both feet. Last year I only grew one tomato (Aunt Ruby's German Green), but this year I have plans for many more. Here's my tomato list for 2013:
- Creole (source: trade)
- Barlow Jap (source: Blue Ribbon Tomatoes)
- Aunt Lou's Underground Railroad (source: Blue Ribbon Tomatoes)
- Grandma Viney's Yellow and Pink (source: Blue Ribbon Tomatoes)
- Greek Domata (source: Tomatofest)
- Tiny Tim (source: Tomatofest)
- Captain Lucky (source: Artisan Seeds)
- Dingwall Scotty (source: trade)
- Pink Berkeley Tie Dye (source: trade)
- Sweet Scarlet Dwarf F7 (source: Craig Lehoullier, growing as part of Tomatoville dwarf project)
- New Big Dwarf (source: Tomatofest)
- Sprite (source: Tomatofest)
- T4 (source: Gary Fitzgerald of Tomatoville)
- Valencia (source: trade)
I'm also growing Aunt Ruby's German Green, but not to grow out myself. I'll be donating the seedlings to our city's Tool Shed for their spring sale.
This category currently contains no pages or media.