|Fruit type||salad, canner|
- Indet., regular leaf. Small round fruits, about 1-2 oz with acidic flavor and lots of juice. Very good keeper.
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08 / a collector from France
Year grown: 2015
- Probably a French or Italian tomato.
- The name means 'Calabria' in French. Calabria is a region in southern Italy, south of Naples, located at the "toe" of the Italian peninsula.
- Rare and endangered.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Calabre - ripe fruit. 2015-08-06.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Calabre - ripe fruit. 2015-08-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Calabre - sliced fruit. 2015-08-06.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Calabre - sliced fruit. 2015-08-25.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Calabre seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!