Bychye Serdtse Abakanskoe
|Bychye Serdtse Abakanskoe|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Indet., but rather compact plant with wispy regular leaf foliage. The first fruit was huge, 25 oz, the rest were smaller but still quite nice size! Excellent flavor, meaty and juicy, not many seeds. (15 seeds / packet)
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2015
- Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko Family.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
Russian name: Бычье сердце Абаканское
- The name means 'Bull's Heart from Abakan region'.
Description in Russian
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Abakanskoe - ripening fruit. 2015-07-17.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Abakanskoe - ripe fruit. 2015-08-04.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bychye Serdtse Abakanskoe - sliced fruit. 2015-07-20.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Bychye Serdtse Abakanskoe seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Indet., but rather compact plant with wispy regular leaf foliage. The first fruit was huge, 25 oz, the rest were smaller but still quite nice size! Excellent flavor, meaty and juicy, not many seeds. (15 seeds / packet)|
|Description in Russian|
|Fruit color||pink +|
|Fruit shape||heart +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||semi-det. +|
|History||* Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko F … * Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko Family.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Russian name||Бычье сердце Абаканское +|
|Seed source||Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14|
|Translation||The name means 'Bull's Heart from Abakan region'.|
|Variety type||open-pollinated + and heirloom +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2015 +|