- Indet. plants with regular foliage and high yields of red large cherry tomatoes. Very good to excellent sweet flavor. No cracking. 0.75-1 oz.
- Sue Bailey, Alaska 07
Year grown: 2009
- 70 days, indet., regular leaf, large cherry, excellent flavor, very high production, a favorite.
- WI KA H 05 (Howard Kaehler of Milton, Wisconsin) / VA CL S 98 (Susan J. Clausen of Stony Creek, Virginia) / CV Alston Seed Co. 1984 (no longer in business)
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Heirloom tomato from Mr. Alston, who owned Alston's Seed company and offered it commercially in the 1980s. This company is no longer in business.
- First introduced in Seed Savers 1998 Yearbook by Susan J. Clausen of Stony Creek, Virginia, who obtained the seed from CV Alston's in 1984. Susan described the flavor as 'outstanding and tangy'.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alston's Everlasting - flowers. 2009-06-06
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alston's Everlasting - baby fruit. 2009-06-06
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alston's Everlasting - ripe fruit. 2009-08-02
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||1|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||1||.|